Raising Money for your Organization is as Easy as Raising a Glass!
Simply schedule a fundraiser and bring in your supporters. Here's how....
333 Pacific will donate 15% of all food and beverage sales (tax and gratuity not included) generated by your organization the night of your Money Making Monday fundraiser. You will create and distribute flyers to promote your group's fundraiser. Your supporters will call to make their own reservations to dine between the hours of 5pm and 9pm on the evening of your fundraiser. When making a reservation please ask them to reference your organization name. They must present your flyer when they dine in order to be identified as members of your Money Making Monday group. It's that easy!
The more you are involved, the more successful your Money Making Monday will be. Invite friends and family. Talk it up and be enthusiastic! The more guests you invite, the more money you will raise for your organization.
What Organizations Can Participate?
Any non-profit organization can take part in the Money Making Monday Program including • Soccer Clubs • Church/Synagogue Groups • Parent Teacher Organizations • School Bands • Girl Scouts • Boy Scouts • Charity Walks • Preschools • Cheerleading Squads • Camps • Student Councils • Little League Teams • High School Sports Teams • Grad Night • Booster Clubs • Sororities/Fraternities • Swim Teams
When can you Hold your Fundraiser?
Money Making Mondays can be held on most non-holiday Mondays from 5pm – 9pm. Please note that reservations are required.
Follow these Simple Steps:
• Choose a Monday evening and submit the Money Making Monday Request Form below by clicking "sign up." Request Forms must be submitted with at least 30 days' notice.
• When your Money Making Monday event has been approved, a member of our Management Team will Contact you to confirm your date. We will email you a confirmation which will include a password for you to create your own custom flyer to print out and share.
• Be sure to give your group plenty of time to promote your fundraiser.
• Distribute flyers before your scheduled night. Your supporters must call ahead to make a reservation to dine with us. Flyers are required with each guest check to receive credit for the Money Making Monday program.
• Flyers may not be distributed in or outside 333 Pacific before or during your fundraiser. Thank you for understanding.
• Come relax and enjoy your dinner at 333 Pacific!
• Your organization will earn 15% (tax and gratuity not included) of all food and beverage sales the evening of your fundraiser when a flyer is submitted. Your organization will receive your Money Making Monday check within 4-6 weeks after your event.
Some Helpful Tips:
• Please note that your Money Making Monday is considered "scheduled" after you receive confirmation from our Management Team.
• Complete your organization's flyer weeks in advance to best promote your fundraiser.
• Insert your Money Making Monday flyer in a weekly newsletter.
• Announce your fundraiser and attach a downloadable flyer on your organization's website.
• Share your flyer on facebook or via email.
• Contact the local newspaper. They are always looking for information on charitable events.
• Pass out flyers during large gatherings/group meetings/events.
Thank you for choosing 333 Pacific to help raise money for your organization! Together, let's make it a success!
Sign up with our e-Cuisine Club and stay informed on
"what's cook'n" at the Cohn Family of Restaurants.